At last, one of the author could take a break from the hectic dilli life.
After the Beach visit, which was a must and an everyday reminder by KP, it was time to visit St. Angelo's Fort.
A few Facts: The Fort was built in 1505 by the first Portuguese Viceroy, Don Francisco De Almeida, with the permission of the Kolathiris, on a promontory jutting into the Lakshadweep sea. The Dutch captured the fort in 1663 and sold it to the Ali Raja of Kannur in 1772 and in 1790 it came into the possession of the British. The British rebuilt it and made it their most important station in Malabar .
The Arrakal Family Museum..a museum dedicated to the Arrakal Family, the only Muslim royal family in Kerala.
a few more days..